[CASL-L] Resilience

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:48:53 PDT 2020

All,
One of the things we focus on at an IB school is learner profile attributes
and one is a Risk-taker. In the definition of the iB risk-taker is the
characteristic of being resilient.

I made this slideshow to support instruction in the classroom and felt that
it could easily be tweaked to fit any school because everyone is building
resiliency right now or needs to be.

Kids need for us to name it so they can recognize it.

Feel free to use this as a starting point and change it to fit the lesson
or teaching point you are trying to accomplish.

All I ask in return is a simple email if you find it helpful to get you
started.  That's all.  A little communication back during these isolating
days is appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Zh30vMnEA-NnvoiNyMvWGrazvo-55C4DjYpBQxnW4oU/copy

--
Jane E. Martellino