[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Fw: researchIT Remote Access for EBSCO Databases

Crean, Sue creans at brookfieldps.org
Wed Apr 22 07:06:37 PDT 2020

Hi - Question - If I use the permalink to a specific article, will it
provide access, or prompt for a password?
We provide the links to our younger students.
Thanks,
Sue Crean

Mrs. Sue Crean
Librarian/21st Century Skills Teacher
Whisconier Middle School
Brookfield, CT
creans at brookfieldps.org
*"Reading is the fuel we need to grow our hearts and minds" by Matt de la
Pe*ñ*a*The information contained in this electronic mail message, including
any
attachments(s), is confidential information intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  The
information herein may also be protected by the Electric Communication
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify the author by telephone at 203 *775-7616 *or by return e-mail, and
delete the original message. Thank you.