[CASL-L] ACES - Virtual Technology and Library Media Council meeting recordings from 4/8 and 4/22

Tatham, Robert btatham at aces.org
Mon Apr 27 13:05:34 PDT 2020

Good Afternoon K-12 School Technology Leaders and CASL-L Members,

I would like to thank everyone who participated in our Virtual Tech Council meetings that took place on April 8th and April 22nd.

On April 8th, we had a round table discussion of a variety of topics that was well received. On April 22nd, we had the pleasure of having Bradley Bullis, Digital Content and Innovation Coordinator from the CT State Library, who provided a presentation to our group. Thank you Bradley!

As mentioned before the start of these meetings, each meeting will be recorded so that you can access them later.

Here is the link to all of our recorded Virtual Tech Council meetings that are located in our Tech Council Google Drive in the folder ACES Tech-LM Council >> Virtual Tech Council Meetings:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qYcIIVjoBSLc07Fc0bqqp7I3gw4nz_EE

Looking ahead, please mark your calendars for our next Virtual Tech Council Meetings:  May 6th, May 20th, June 3rd, June 17th.

Thank you,

Bob

Robert J. Tatham, Jr.
ACES Data Services Coordinator

204 State Street  *  North Haven, CT 06473
Phone 203.287.6845 (office)
aces.org<https://www.aces.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Area.Cooperative.Educational.Services/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/acesconnecticut> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/aces_connecticut/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/area-cooperative-educational-services/>

THE INFORMATION IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY FOR THE RECIPIENT LISTED ABOVE. Area Cooperative Educational Services ("ACES") hereby disclaims any liability for any unintentional disclosure of such privileged and confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please NOTIFY ACES IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL (acesinfo at aces.org) AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. Responses provided by this E-Mail are SIMILAR to ordinary telephone or face-to-face conversations and do not reflect the level of inquiry or analysis necessary for contract formation with ACES and shall not be construed as such. This E-MAIL does not replace the ACES formal contract formation process and ACES hereby disclaims any liability for any such claim.