[CASL-L] CLC Coffee Talk - School, Academic, Public Partnerships

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 3 11:56:22 PDT 2020

Hello School Librarians,

Please join the Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) as we discuss programming, partnerships between school, academic, and public libraries, and how to handle service roll-backs should that be required this fall. Bring your best ideas and your concerns as we work together to brainstorm solutions and plan for the future.

Coffee Talk

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

10:00 - 11:00 A.M.
More information and registration information at link below Connecticut Library Consortium

|  |
Connecticut Library Consortium

Looking forward to seeing you at the Coffee Talk.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.344.8777 x102

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457