[CASL-L] Fwd: Brooklyn Book Festival Author Announced

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 04:53:47 PDT 2020

Mark your calendar for this event.  It is always a fabulous event when
in-person but this year it will be virtual so you might want to mark your
calendar to pop in a session or two.

Also, for the past few years, I have flown down to DC on labor day weekend
for the National Book Festival which is incredible.  But this year, it too
will be virtual and it has been pushed back to Sept 25- 27.  Get on their
mailing list: https://www.loc.gov/events/2020-national-book-festival
Jane