[CASL-L] Drag Photos

Allison Loiseau librarianallie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:22:32 PDT 2020

Dear collective braintrust,
Before I reinvent the wheel, I'd love to seek your wisdom.  I am looking
for a way for students to drag their photos on a RULER-based mood meter.
The mood meter is four squares and students identify their current
mood/emotional state by identifying a color.  In person, I would typically
have students place a velcro-backed laminated photo on the square each day
to share how they're doing when they enter class.  However, I'd like to
have them do it on their devices to avoid touching the photos and
the board.  Any suggestions for a tool that will allow me to do this?  I
was thinking I could use Padlet, but it wouldn't really be the interface
I'd like to show the square.  Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Allison Loiseau

[image: image.png]