[CASL-L] Drag Photos

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:08:06 PDT 2020

If it’s for the whole class to see you could...,
If you make that as the background for a google slide and then either take
their photos and put them all along the outside gray area that shows on
your screen when you have a slide open.  Or they take a photo and  add it
but they would have to resize etc which depending on the grade could crazy
if they are all doing it at the same time.  So I would have them either
submit a photo to you thru classroom or you take the photos and then you
could place them along the sides at the size you want.  Then the student
find their name and drag it to the appropriate square.  I think I put a 4
square template on our shared folder that you could modify.
If it was for an individual, then still make the same slide with background
and push out thru classroom as. One copy for each student and they could
add their photo and resize and place in appropriate spot.
Jane