[CASL-L] English project using technology

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 07:29:44 PST 2020

Please excuse the cross-posting.

A freshmen English teacher would like her students to do a collaborative project using technology to teach the class a short story. She used to teach 8 short stories but, now she is dividing up the students into groups so the groups can each teach their classmates a story.

She asked me for suggestions and I have thought of creating the following things: a poster using Canva, a video using Adobe Spark, or creating an eBook.

If you have any great ideas that you could share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one."

-- Neil Gaiman, author