[CASL-L] Library on a Cart

Valerie DiLorenzo vdilorenzo at rumseyhall.org
Fri Jul 10 07:49:16 PDT 2020

Rita’s suggestions look good.

When I first started teaching (social studies) in a high school, I used a cart. It had a flat top. This was essential to my teaching. Files and other supplies were on shelves below. I have NOT had to experience my library on a cart. Best advice is to really think about what your priorities are—teaching, checking out books, Makerspace, combo, other?—then choose your cart accordingly.

I look forward to seeing what others have to say here, as always. I think I’m going to be doing lots of traveling, but a cart isn’t an option as my school is NOT in ONE building—traveling over stairs and cobblestones will be tricky. LOL “The stumbling librarian”!

I plan to have lots of my lessons online so I can access easily without ruining my shoulders carrying lots of supplies.

Cheers,
Val DiLorenzo

Sent from my iPhone