[CASL-L] Library on a Cart

Suzanne Hurley hurleys at newtown.k12.ct.us
Fri Jul 10 08:41:36 PDT 2020

If you use Destiny- you can download the app and do checkout & check in from a device too.
Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 10, 2020, at 8:03 AM, Katie Clancy via CASL-L <casl-l at mylist.net> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Yesterday I was told I will be teaching from a cart this year due to cohorts and the pandemic. My principal then asked me what kind of cart I may need. I replied that I wasn’t sure yet, but probably one with a large top surface to serve as a desk/workspace on the go. I also said it would depend on whether I am able to circulate physical books or not and whether or not I would still be responsible for launching a makerspace this year. All that considered, do any of you have any suggestions for what direction I might go in? Presumably some of you (unfortunately) have experience with teaching from a cart and maybe have advice to offer on what kind to choose or how to make this work most effectively? Thank you!
>
> Katie Finlan
> (Formerly Katie Clancy)
>
> Sent from my iPhone

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed,
unless otherwise provided by law. Please notify the sender immediately if
you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your
system.

Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
Newtown Public Schools.

Finally, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.