[CASL-L] Library Seesaw group, anyone?

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:47:08 PDT 2020

Thank you to those who responded with interest!
 I am not sure of the most effective sharing strategy, so I started a
Google Doc and posted a few of the activities that I created and used. As I
do this I realize this might be more about getting ideas from each other
than actually using the lessons, as many of our lessons will be unique to
our schools - either videos of ourselves reading aloud, or teaching use of
our school's research tools.

Here is the link, so I invite you to add to it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufvm_foKNksWZlDB_cqLCqFvQyyNMoQXWX03TkVKrko/edit?usp=sharing

I did post this to the full listserve, and I know this is not of interest
to many reading it, so consider this a last call to be in the group, and
then I will compile a list of members, so we can share among ourselves.

Elaine Shapiro
Broad Brook School