[CASL-L] CLC's Turnitin Renewal Price Quotes

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 14:19:58 PDT 2020

Hi School Librarians,

Turnitin renewal price quote reminders went out today, June 8, 2020, to schools I have not heard from for 2020-21. Please check your spam/junk mail if you don’t see the email or contact me. I sent the email with the subject heading: Turnitin Renewal Quote - CLC.

RENEWALS - It's Turnitin renewal time, and if possible, we'd like to get orders processed by June 5 (well, we missed that deadline) so that you will be sure to have your subscription in place for the fall. We know that you are working remotely (or even closed), and of course we will work with you to meet your needs! Please contact me at CLC with your questions or for a quote - jyulo at ctlibrarians.org.

NEW ORDERS/QUOTES - Interested in subscribing to Turnitin? Contact Julie at CLC for a quote: jyulo at ctlibrarians.org

More information can be found at CLC’s Turnitin Page. https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/Turnitin?&hhsearchterms=%22turnitin%22

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.344.8777 x102