[CASL-L] Governor's Reading Challenge

Jackie Church jchurch8989 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:09:59 PDT 2020

Well, that was fast!
So, hopefully this week.  Joanne White's reply is below.

Jackie

Jackie Church
Dunbar Hill School
Hamden Public Schools
jchurch at hamden.org - school
jchurch8989 at gmail.com - home

"Thanks for reaching out. We recently learned of a slight delay in posting
summer learning materials because of required website management system
upgrades. Please check our website again for materials later this week.

Joanne

Joanne R. White, Ph.D.

State Education Consultant

Academic Office

Connecticut State Department of Education

p: (860) 713-6751

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:12 PM Judith Beahan <
JBeahan at griswoldpublicschools.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have any insight as to when the Governor's Reading Challenge
> 2020 website will be updated?Other than "June". I like to include the link
> for the journal and reading lists in my last day information and the window
> is quickly shutting!  I know the theme but the website still has last
> year's information.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Judy
>

> Ms. Judy Beahan