[CASL-L] Governor's Reading Challenge

Jackie Church jchurch8989 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:01:01 PDT 2020

I just sent an email to Joanne White, who is listed as the contact on the
website, and told her I can let the CASL group know what she says.

Because of the mild winter weather, we are getting out fairly early this
year. Today is my district's last day. I feel like this would have been a
good program to use, this year especially.

Jackie

Jackie Church
jchurch at hamden.org
jchurch8989 at gmail.com

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:12 PM Judith Beahan <
JBeahan at griswoldpublicschools.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have any insight as to when the Governor's Reading Challenge
> 2020 website will be updated?Other than "June". I like to include the link
> for the journal and reading lists in my last day information and the window
> is quickly shutting!  I know the theme but the website still has last
> year's information.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Judy
>

> Ms. Judy Beahan