[CASL-L] Fwd: Together, expanding online teaching capacity!

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Thu Jun 11 09:10:53 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CECA President <president at cecact.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 12:07 PM
Subject: Fwd: Together, expanding online teaching capacity!
To: <president at ctcasl.org>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jaqueline Cortez Wang <jcortezwang at iste.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 9:26 AM
Subject: Together, expanding online teaching capacity!
To: Jaqueline Cortez Wang <jcortezwang at iste.org>
Cc: Marvyn Anthony <manthony at iste.org>

Dear ISTE Affiliates,

The COVID-19 pandemic made it clear that teaching effectively with
technology is an essential competency, and that’s an area where ISTE and
valued partners like you can serve the broader education community.

To do its part in getting educators off to a solid start in the fall, *ISTE
is launching the Summer Learning Academy, a three-week, 15-hour
professional learning program to guide teachers in successfully teaching
online.   *

We’re leveraging our award-winning educator network to bring teachers
synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities, including four ISTE U
Microcourses, webinars with ISTE authors and ISTE Certified Educators, and
access to a personal learning forum. *Thanks to support from our partners,
we’re able to provide this opportunity for only $20 per educator!*

The Summer Learning Academy runs July 13-31, and the content will remain
available through October. Teachers and teams can *register at
**bit.ly/ISTEsla20-partner
<http://bit.ly/ISTEsla20-partner>*.

If you’re able, please share this opportunity by using the sample tweet
below or any of the options in this document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13i9q9JHNRnCUNVdAJUoTZzjQkWQsZ-8an6HK6VcP8DM/edit>
(+graphic
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ykiTY0p1v_ug-jOWwXXWHearL7JrNNfe>s)
.

*Twitter + LinkedIn:* Looking for affordable PD on online learning this
summer? The @iste community will help you build the skills you need to be
successful this fall—with 3 weeks of self-paced microcourses, webinars and
a PLC—all for just $20. Learn more: bit.ly/ISTEsla20-partner #ISTEsla20
#Educators

Thank you for your support and for helping us spread the word!

Jaqueline

*JAQUELINE CORTEZ WANG*

*Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships*

iste.org <http://www.iste.org/> | edsurge.org <http://www.edsurge.org/>

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D60A20.2E141E70]