[CASL-L] Professional Reading? Most important role?

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 04:21:24 PDT 2020

Hi, Gail,If you teach young learners, I highly recommend Reading Picture Books with Children: How to Shake Up Storytime and Get Kids Talking about What They See by Megan Dowd Lambert. I promise you will never look at a picture book the same after reading it!If you want to learn more, I wrote about it on the Knowledge Quest website.
Teaching Talk: A Practical Guide to Fostering Student Thinking and Conversation is another good book.

Maureen SchlosserContent WriterDigital PortfolioAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Twitter: @MaureenSchlosseBlog: Library Lessons With Books,  KnowledgeQuest and BookPagez