[CASL-L] Professional Reading? Most important role?

Gail Nelson gwnelson100 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:09:58 PDT 2020

Thank you, Maureen!  I have that book and I agree!  It is a wonderful new
look at the whole picture book.

I also have your book, *Lessons Inspired by Picture Books,* and I love it!
Thank you for your wonderful ideas for using picture books in the
library to meet the standards.  I have been inspired by your very
thoughtful work.

I will definitely check out your oher suggestion, *Teaching Talk*! Thank
you for responding to my question!

Gail