[CASL-L] Interview Questions and Answers

Elizabeth Mueller ehjmueller at alum.vassar.edu
Wed Jun 24 12:29:24 PDT 2020

Doesn’t getting an 062 LMS endorsement on your CT certificate require college coursework in library methods and materials?(cataloguing, creating subject area bibliographies, database management, computer programming, library management systems, research methods, collection management, etc... not sure what you mean by no experience...