[CASL-L] WiFi hotspots

Wyzik, Amber wyzika at granby.k12.ct.us
Sun Mar 22 13:27:09 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you safe and healthy! Does anybody know of a way I can get WiFi hotspots to my students without Internet/WiFi?

Thanks for your help!
Amber Wyzik

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.