[CASL-L] Online Author Visit Giveaway

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 07:12:54 PDT 2020

Hi, Everyone,I hope you are all hanging in there.This Saturday is Earth Hour. Famous monuments around the world turn off their lights at 8:30 P.M. for an hour. Nanette Heffernan, the author of Earth Hour: A Lights Out Event for Our Planet, is giving away a free online author visit. Click here to enter: https://forms.gle/fEEEhdmzYatQ7MXx7The giveaway closes Friday night and a winner will be announced Saturday.For a summary of the book and a lesson idea that supports the standards, check out Library Lessons.

Maureen SchlosserContent WriterDigital PortfolioAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Twitter: @MaureenSchlosseBlog: Library Lessons With Books,  KnowledgeQuest and BookPagez