[CASL-L] in search of these :

CAITLIN M-A. CARBONELL carbonell.cm at easthartford.org
Wed Mar 25 08:13:15 PDT 2020

As a insider, most publishers are work-from-home at this time. I have a few friends who work for different publishing houses (one being an art director, SO COOL!!); and they've closed offices to work from their homes. So someone might answer a phone, just not who you might be looking for....

Caitlin Carbonell

Librarian

East Hartford Middle School