[CASL-L] Elem: Reader's Advisory Services

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Tue May 26 09:59:44 PDT 2020

This is awesome Jane!!!  And I def want to give a shout out to Nigel from
BookDepot because he is so accessible and helpful:)

I attached some info about a couple of incentives/programs he has put
together.

Melissa

Melissa Thom
@MsThomBookitis
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: h
<http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons>ttp://
bit.ly/BristowLibrary
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *
*Join the Libro.fm ACL <http://libro.fm/referral?rf_code=lfm82519> and
receive free audiobooks each month! Use my referal code: **lfm82519*

[image: 6648600223023104.png]

Register <http://casl.wildapricot.org/nerdcampct> for nErDcampCT Virtual
Style on June 13th!!

*Currently Reading:     *
*A Wish in the Dark by Christina Soontornvat*
*Ten Thousand Doors in January by Alix Harrow (book club)*
*Currently Listening:*
*The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson (Hoopla) *
*Recently Finished:      *
*Even If We Break by Marieke Nijamp*
*Restart by Gordon Korman (Sora)*
*A Thousand Questions by Saadia Faruqui (#BookPosse)*
*Hope by Alyssa Milano (Audio Hoopla)*
*The Star Outside My Window by Onjali Q. Rauf (#BookPosse)
        Can You See Me by Libby Scott and Rebecca Westcott (audible)*
*Keep it Together, **Keiko Carter (#BookPosse)*
*The Canyon's Edge by Dusti Bowling *(#BookPosse)
*How to Disappear Completely by Ali Standish***HIGHLY RECOMMEND*
*The Colossus of Roads by Christina Uss (#BookPosse)*
*The Peculiar Incident on Shady Street by Lindsay Currie (Hoopla audio)*
*Don't Check Out This Book by Kate Klise (#BookPosse)*
*White Bird by RJ Palacio ***AMAZING STORY*
*Tune it Out by Jamie Sumner (Netgalley)*

*Hope To Read Soon:*
*Mananaland by Pam Munoz Ryan*
Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com