[CASL-L] Elem: Reader's Advisory Services

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 09:54:56 PDT 2020

 If anyone else has patrons hoping to buy "book-books" rather than ebooks, for low prices, I also recommend bookoutlet.com.  It's a remainder site with some fairly recent inventory.  You can buy one copy, or multiples, and the site lets you know how many copies are available.  Prices can be as low as $7 for a hardcover book, less for a paperback.  Shipping is free for orders over, I believe, $30 or $35.  I ran a high school book club for which one of the draws was copies of the books to keep; I used them all the time for this purpose.
Cathy Andronik(Retired) Brien McMahon HS, Norwalk