[CASL-L] Fwd: Jamboard: here's how you can get started

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Oct 7 04:42:45 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lori M. <members at simplek12.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2020, 7:12 AM
Subject: RE: Jamboard: here's how you can get started
To: <bajohnson at colchesterct.org>

"Thank you! I will definitely be using Jamboard."
Free Webinars – *We don't know when or if we'll be offering this webinar
again for free! *
As we transition into school-year scheduling, we will be greatly reducing
the free webinars we are able to offer.  To watch this webinar
complimentary, be sure to register now before it’s too late.
Hi Barbara!
I just wanted to make sure you saw your invitation to this free webinar.
Jamboard: Sparking Collaboration with Google's Digital Whiteboard
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/jxzh44b/30btmt/vi0x5ct>
Wednesday, October 7th
*Sessions ALL DAY! Including After Dark Times!*
*Jamboard is one of the hottest topics in EdTech right now.*
So if you want to discover how you can get started, then this free webinar
is for you! <https://t.e2ma.net/click/jxzh44b/30btmt/bb1x5ct>
See you soon!
Lori M.
Community Manager