[CASL-L] subscription / resource / tool recommendation

Rocca, Jennifer Roccaj at brookfieldps.org
Wed Oct 7 05:55:20 PDT 2020

I have $450 left in my subscription budget. I'm in a high school with 1:1
Chromebooks. I feel pretty comfortable with my database selection. We have
NoodleTools, Screencastify, EdPuzzle, and Padlet.

Maybe there is a tool or resource good for distance learners that I haven't
considered. Anything in this price range come to mind? A resource or tool
that you've found you can't live without?

--

Jennifer Rocca
BHS Teacher Librarian

"We are a learning community committed to fostering intellect, respect, and
integrity."