[CASL-L] Google Meet issue

STEPHANIE PATTERSON spatterson at southingtonschools.org
Fri Oct 23 15:11:45 PDT 2020

Grid view ... we use it during fac mtgs and it works well

On Oct 23, 2020, at 5:05 PM, Jane Martellino <janemartellino at gmail.com> wrote:

CAUTION: This message has originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

This issue is literally driving me crazy.  No matter what approach I have taken (using Dualless, creating two windows, using a laptop and an ipad), whenever I am presenting (either a tab, window, or screen), the "You're presenting" text box blocks so much on my laptop screen that I can never see more than 4-5 students.   It is so infuriating.
Any ideas?
<Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 4.33.30 PM.png>

--
Jane E. Martellino
Twitter: @janemartellino