[CASL-L] Google Meet issue

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Fri Oct 23 15:32:53 PDT 2020

Hi Jane,

We use this extension:
Google Meet Grid View (fix)
Offered by: Simone Marullo

While Google has made a lot of updates, there are some things that it still
can't do and this extension definitely helps.  It lets you still see the
entire class while you are presenting. I have two monitors at work so one
has the screen I'm presenting from and the other has Google Meet open so I
can see all the students during class. It also keeps the class in
alphabetical order which makes it easy to track who is there and who you
are talking to during the meet instead of the order changing each time.

Hope it will work for you!

-Lisa

On Oct 23, 2020, at 5:04 PM, Jane Martellino <janemartellino at gmail.com>