[CASL-L] Upcoming researchIT CT Training Webinars - Register Now!

Bullis, Bradley Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov
Wed Sep 23 09:02:50 PDT 2020

???[cid:38643a04-f347-4498-bb38-bd5c513c49f2]?

?All are welcome to register for any of the sessions listed below. The concepts and information shared will help any librarian better understand the researchIT databases and be able to share the information with students and patrons. This information will be particularly helpful in this time of remote and hybrid learning.

?

researchIT CT EBSCO TRAININGS FOR FALL 2020

HOST:  Lisa Jones, Senior Training Manager, EBSCO

Session Title:  Homework Help and School Outreach Grades K-5 (30 minutes)
Register here: https://cslib.libcal.com/event/7140723

Description:  We will use Explora and researchIT CT to review online resources available for classroom use.  Magazines, newspapers, primary source documents and more will be discovered on multiple topics.  We will use reading level limiters to narrow the results list along with demonstrating how the MYEBSCOhost folder can be used as a resource evaluation tool by the students.   Bring your questions and we will discover new ways to use these great resources.

Date:  Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Time:  3:30-4:00PM EST

?

Session Title:  Homework Help and School Outreach Grades 6-8 (30 minutes)

Register here:? https://cslib.libcal.com/event/7140727