[CASL-L] Fwd: Knowledge Quest: What's Behind the SLIDE? Findings from a Study of School Librarian Employment

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Tue Aug 3 05:43:35 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Knowledge Quest <kqeditor at ala.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Knowledge Quest: What's Behind the SLIDE? Findings from a Study of
School Librarian Employment
To: <kqeditor at ala.org>

Knowledge Quest has posted a new item, 'What's Behind the SLIDE? Findings
from
a Study of School Librarian Employment'

By: Debra E. Kachel and Keith Curry Lance

Most of us know there have been large losses of school librarians over the
past two decades.  What is less well known—and begs for attention—is that
these losses pose a major educational equity issue. In our new study (Lance
and Kachel 2021d), we found that everyone isn’t losing their librarians;
losses tend to occur in [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://knowledgequest.aasl.org/whats-behind-the-slide-findings-from-a-study-of-school-librarian-employment/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates
are
posted.
Best regards,
Knowledge Quest
kqeditor at ala.org

--

*Debra E Kachel*Project Director, IMLS SLIDE Project, 2020-2023
The School Librarian Investigation--Decline or Evolution?

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in