[CASL-L] Joining CT Library Consortium - CLC - All Schools & Districts Are Welcome to Join

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 07:08:07 PDT 2021

Hi Beth and School Librarians,

My name is Julie Yulo-Medeiros, and I’m the Member Relations Manager for school libraries at the Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC). CLC can help you stretch your school library budget with our negotiated contracts with multiple vendors.

Why join? As over 500 CLC member schools know, CLC is a good investment! From July 2019 through June 2020, CLC members saved over $6.45 million on mission-critical products, programs and services thanks to CLC’s negotiated contracts. Savings for schools increased by nearly 39% over the previous year.

A membership in CLC for your school is only $130.00 per year. We believe you’d see a return on this immediately. As a CLC member, New Beginnings Family Academy would receive:

   -
Savings on critical digital resources like GO! and “Flix” products from Scholastic Digital, and Turnitin Feedback Studio. CLC member schools saved an average of 68.3% on Scholastic Digital products last year, and schools purchasing Turnitin saw an average savings of 36% with our best-in-the-nation price.

   -
Free library job postings on the CLC job page ($100 savings per posting)

   -
Savings on everything else you buy. Last year, CLC schools saved an average of 52% on books, 34% on non-print media, and 22% on supplies and equipment.

As the only state-legislated, non-profit library purchasing consortium in Connecticut, CLC’s mission is to help Connecticut libraries better serve their communities. We would love to work with the New Beginnings Family Academy to help you save money, and we hope you’ll discover our other benefits as well! Please contact me if you have questions about CLC and member benefits, or if you’re ready to get started with membership. If there are others in your school that I should contact, please let me know, or pass this along to them. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457