[CASL-L] CLC Digital Co-op - Advisory Committee

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 4 09:45:16 PST 2021

The CLC Digital Co-op needs your help!

It’s time to start building the title lists for the back-to-school CLC Digital Co-op.  I know, September is months away but CLC needs to have the lists ready by early May when the next ordering period starts.

   -
Are you interested in helping shape the elementary, middle, or high school collection?

   -
Are you already working on title lists for FY 21-22?

   -
If you said yes to either question then this committee might just be the perfect fit for you.

   -
Use my contact information below to say yes or to learn more.

What is The CLC Digital Co-op?

The CLC Digital Co-op is a unique opportunity for schools and academic libraries to acquire high-interest, standards-driven e-book and e-audiobook titles at a fraction of the normal cost by sharing them with other participants in the program. For more information please click on the hyperlink.

“Stay positive, test negative.” Norah O'Donnell, CBS Evening News

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457