[CASL-L] Nutmeg Book Award - New Mailing List

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Fri Feb 5 05:07:46 PST 2021

Good morning!

It is less than 10 days away from the secret announcement of the 2022
Nutmeg Book Award nominees!

We are setting up a new Nutmeg Book Award email mailing list. This email
list will be used for announcing Nutmeg news such as the new nominees,
voting information, winners, and applications to be part of a committee. If
you sign up for this list, you will automatically receive the new nominees
each year on February 14th.

If you are a librarian or educator in Connecticut, you are eligible to sign
up for this list.  When you sign up, we ask that you honor our request to
not share the new lists with anyone outside our profession (students,
patrons, vendors, etc) until May 1st.

Please fill out this short form to sign up
https://forms.gle/r45XbBgpYVr6of4XA

On Valentine's Day, we will send you some book love with the announcement
of the 2022 nominees! 💗

Thank you!

Lisa Polack
Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award

*Lisa Polack  MEd, MLS*
*School Librarian, **Ellington Middle School*
*6th Grade, Distance Learning ELA Teacher*
*Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award*