[CASL-L] Help Boost our Numbers!

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Mon Feb 22 09:42:02 PST 2021

Hey everyone:

School librarians are currently under-represented in this survey (22% by the latest tally).

Please take a few minutes and take the survey so the CLC can do a better job serving YOU!

TAKE THE SURVEY NOW<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001yHq3h8yYdh8UUkxoBqLTyOH-lebcqM89HLb4sl23YiNaBqnnM0LuCNu1pmqkQ5vIjWZKLo2OUbMVNUIly3apgKci3p3si35VIcRmmkhqcP_TgjA-KYNljjeLAabKA2aZXLIBNHDlN0Gch0V9DKNBVTrgDMe8gfpG&c=gogq0OplXus8hiUhv3S4wseFyiwD5eZR5FuADsLih8fKjyQH23qAfQ==&ch=xLG97e7hjNiaPQr3lch5jqTtqf01pTOB6PWDrP_chwafQjPkL60ycQ==>

Let's get those sruvey numbers up!

[Rookie Numbers GIFs | Tenor]

Thanks,
Matt
CLC Board Member

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
860-437-6956
Lancer Library Website<http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>
mcadorette at waterfordschools.org

But you were always a good man of business, Jacob,' faltered Scrooge, who now began to apply this to himself.

`Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. `Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!'