[CASL-L] Primary Furniture Question

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Tue Feb 23 08:55:40 PST 2021

Hi all,

While you are thinking about furniture from Jen's post, I wanted to ask if
anyone has recommendations for a primary school. I am looking for new
tables that are more appropriate for preschool-gr. 2, specifically tables
that are around 24" in height. I really like these
<https://www.demco.com/mediatechnologies-reg-clover-tables> clover shaped
tables, but they are too tall. Does anyone have something like this
<http://www.shopbrodart.com/Tables/STEAM-Makerspace-Tables/_/Whitney-Bros-Mobile-Collaboration-Table-with-Trays/>?
They are 22" in height. I'm looking for something with a classic look that
is highly functional!

If you have recently purchased furniture (including seating) you love (or
don't love), or are currently looking, I would appreciate your advice.

Thank you!
Anne

Anne Porier
School Librarian