[CASL-L] Primary Furniture Question

Finnegan, Kristen kfinnegan at lauraltonhall.org
Tue Feb 23 10:45:20 PST 2021

https://www.demco.com/smith-system-trade-adjustable-library-tables
https://www.demco.com/smith-system-reg-flavors-reg-stack-chairs

Hi Anne,

When I reno'd my K-5 library a couple of years ago I bought the Smith System tables and chairs. LOVED them. I bought four different coordinating colors -- blue, purple, orange, and green. My blue and purple chairs were taller than the orange and green chairs; we set the blue-bordered and purple-bordered tables higher than the orange-bordered and green-bordered tables. Younger kids sat at the orange and green tables; older students at the blue and purple. It worked SO well.

Kristen
[https://www.demco.com/media/catalog/product/v/1/v1221956a_d.jpg?quality=80&bg-color=255,255,255&fit=bounds&height=265&width=265&canvas=265:265]<https://www.demco.com/smith-system-reg-flavors-reg-stack-chairs>
Smith System™ Flavors™ Stack Chairs - Demco<https://www.demco.com/smith-system-reg-flavors-reg-stack-chairs>
4-position chairs offer maximum flexibility in seating options and movement — students can face front, back, or either side 250 lb. weight capacity 18-gauge welded steel frame with platinum powder-coat or chrome finish High-density
www.demco.com

[https://www.demco.com/media/catalog/product/1/3/1358848a_d_1.jpg?quality=80&bg-color=255,255,255&fit=bounds&height=265&width=265&canvas=265:265]<https://www.demco.com/smith-system-trade-adjustable-library-tables>
Smith System® Adjustable Library Tables - Demco<https://www.demco.com/smith-system-trade-adjustable-library-tables>
Heavy-duty construction offers maximum strength, stability and function 1-1/4", 45 lb. density particle board core with laminated surface and melamine backer sheet Work surface edge features a securely-fastened 3/8" bumper molding Sturd
www.demco.com