[CASL-L] Fwd: Subject: Introducing #CTCASLReads ARC Sharing Group!

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Sun Jan 3 12:27:15 PST 2021

Hello!!

I wanted to pass this along to all my book loving nerdish friends;) Jenny
and I are so excited to be starting the first CT ARC book sharing
group--#CTCASLReads. See the forwarded email below for all the information!

Hope some of you decide to join us!

Please pass along to any CT book loving nerd who may be interested!!

Melissa
#CTCASLReads