[CASL-L] Upcoming CLC Roundtables and Programs

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Mon Jan 4 07:54:16 PST 2021

Hello All! Happy New Year!

Below are upcoming CLC Roundtables. We invite you to join us at our upcoming meetings. All are free and everyone is welcome!  (Please excuse cross posting.)

Eastern CT Library Directors Roundtable - Wednesday, January 6, 2 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1462449&group=

Genealogy Roundtable - Thursday, January 7, 9:30 am

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1330783&group=

Topic: Property History

Storytelling Roundtable - Thursday, January 7, 11 am

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1456172&group=

Webinar: Introducing the CLC Digital Co-op - Thursday, January 7, 4 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1463929&group=

Adult Programming Roundtable Combined Meeting - Friday, January 8, 10 am

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1457038&group=

Topic: If money was no object, what program or speaker would you bring to Connecticut? Share your pie in the sky ideas!

InterLibrary Loan Roundtable - Friday, January 8, 2 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1457015&group=

Topic: Meet Brad Bullis and ask your FulfILLment questions!

Readers' Advisory Roundtable South - Monday, January 11, 10 am

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1468575&group=

Topic: The Political Thriller

Webinar: Live Demo of HelpNow and VetNow from Brainfuse - Tuesday, January 12, 1 pm

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1464264&group=

Special Program: How Libraries Can Help Families Cope with Anxiety - Friday, January 15, 9:30 am

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1464977&group=
The year 2020 has been unlike any other year! For children and adolescents, the uncertainty, rapid changes, worries, and in some cases personal loss, have all contributed to major mental health challenges, including elevated anxiety and stress. Providing youth and their families with resources and supports is of critical importance. Libraries, and the caring and dedicated librarians who run them, can offer unique and valuable help. By learning more about anxiety, from early childhood through adolescence, librarians can add to their toolbox of supports for children and families. Featuring panelists from the Yale Child Study Center.

For a complete listing of events, visit https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/event_list.asp.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Warmly,
Amanda

Amanda Stern

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.344.8777 x104
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]

[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>