[CASL-L] Don't Go Yet!

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 10 09:27:44 PDT 2021

Don’t leave for the summer yet! CLC is taking orders right now for our three biggest discounts for schools. You’ll find more info on our website, and of course feel free to contact me with your questions and for quotes.

Turnitin – Turnitin has changed a lot. It’s so much more than plagiarism prevention; much of the focus is now on helping students improve their writing skills. CLC has a new Turnitin package this year that includes their new Draft Coach module, which integrates with Google Docs. You also get more feedback features, setup/administration, 24/7 priority tech support, and 4 CLC group online training sessions with Turnitin trainers – all included. And we still have the lowest price you’ll find anywhere. www.ctlibrarians.org/turnitin

Scholastic Digital – Scholastic provides premier online nonfiction solutions for learners of all ages, and CLC is proud to bring our schools deeply discounted CLC pricing on all of their digital products. If your school currently subscribes to Scholastic GO, any of the FLIX line (BookFlix, TrueFlix, FreedomFlix, ScienceFlix), Scholastic Teachables, or Watch & Learn Library, contact CLC to learn how you can save by transferring your subscription to our group purchase. We’re taking orders now for subscriptions beginning August 1st. www.ctlibrarians.org/scholasticdigital

CLC Digital Co-op – This is our most exciting project yet! CLC is partnering with Mackin to help schools dramatically increase ebook and digital audiobook offerings at a very modest cost by SHARING the titles with other program participants. Collections of ~200 titles each are available for elementary, middle, and high schools. We will be enrolling schools in this program through mid-September, and the collections will launch on the MackinVIA platform on October 1. Title lists and a detailed FAQ are available at www.ctlibrarians.org/digitalcoop.

CLC membership is required for all of these programs. Membership begins at just $130/year, and if you purchase any of these products, your savings will significantly exceed the cost.

Congratulations on making it through this memorable year. I look forward to hearing from you before you take that very well-deserved break!

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457