[CASL-L] Fwd: nErD Camp PA Moderator Information

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Sun Jun 20 06:10:09 PDT 2021

Good Morning Everyone!

I am passing along this message from one of the nErDcampPA organizers. They
are looking for people to moderate some panels for their event on July
15th:)

Hope some of you will be able to attend and participate!! If you
are interested, you can complete the google from (
https://forms.gle/EE27RigwZXHuBBnw5) and if you have questions, you can
contact Debbie Myers (MyersD at mhs-pa.org).

Melissa