[CASL-L] Nat Geo?

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Thu Mar 4 05:40:58 PST 2021

Hi folks:

Does anyone have a subscription to National Geogrphic?

A science teacher is looking for this article:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/article/holland-agriculture-sustainable-farming

I found the HTML at ResearchIT, but getting the actual version with graphs and photos and maps and all, would be ideal.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
(860) 437-6956
x7127
or
x7103
Lancer Library Website<http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>

Yes, yes. Now Mr Phipps, you do realize that the post of librarian carries with it certain very important responsibilities. I mean, there's the selection of books, the record library, and the art gallery. Now it seems to me that your greatest disadvantage is your lack of professional experience ... coupled with the fact that, uh, being a gorilla, you would tend to frighten people.