[CASL-L] Please introduce yourself on my SLC Flipgrid--let's create a community of librarians!

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Wed Mar 17 09:33:07 PDT 2021

Good Morning,

I would love to have you all participate in the new flipgrid I am creating
as part of my work with School Library Connection. I have been editing the
Reading Topic page on their website since September and I am trying to set
up some opportunities for two-way communication between librarians from all
over the country (and possibly world).  <https://flipgrid.com/slcreading>

If you would like to join this learning network, take a few minutes to
introduce yourself on this Flipgrid <https://flipgrid.com/dbcc1e41> topic!
Also, as we get more responses, watch the videos and make comments or
connections with the others.

I think we are so much better together and this is another way to stay (or
get) connected to others.

Let me know if you have any questions:) Hope to see you soon on Flipgrid!!

Melissa
[image: image.png]

Melissa Thom
@MsThomBookitis
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: h
<http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons>ttp://
bit.ly/BristowLibrary
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *
*Join the Libro.fm ACL <https://libro.fm/alc-program> and receive free
audiobooks each month! Use my referral code: **lfm82519*

*Currently Reading:     *
*The Verdigris Pawn* by Alysa Wishingrad (bookposse)
*Muted* by Tami Charles (#CTCASLReads)
*Currently Listening:*
*Ikenga *by Nnedi Okorafor ((libro.fm)
*Recently Finished:      *
*The Brave* by James Bird (Libro.fm) *HIGHLY RECOMMEND
*Of a Feather* by Dayna Lorentz (bookposse)
*The Smartest Kid in the Universe* by Chris Grabenstein (Sora audio)
*Lies Like Poison *by Chelsea Pitcher
*Don't Hug Doug *by Carrie Finison
*Starfish* by Lisa Fipps *sooooooo good!!!!
*Abby Tried and True *by Donna Gephart
*Hope To Read Soon:*
*Allergic *by Megan Wagner Lloyd & Michelle Mee Nutter
*Stella* by McCall Hoyle
*SOOOO Many More....*

Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain