[CASL-L] Grant information

Donna Mingrone dmingrone at branfordschools.org
Wed Mar 17 09:46:59 PDT 2021

Hi, Last week someone was looking for grants. I subscribe to the K-12 Grant
Alerts newsletter from The Journal. You can sign up for the grants and
other newsletters they offer here:
https://1105.dragonforms.com/loading.do?omedasite=ONE7131_THE

Donna

Donna Mingrone
Director of Technology
Branford Public Schools
dmingrone at branfordschools.org
Office: 203-315-7801

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is
CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) listed

The Branford Public School
District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression or on any other basis prohibited by law in its programs and
activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated
youth groups.