[CASL-L] AASL standards elementary

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 07:32:45 PDT 2021

Hello, Elaine,I can help with developing lessons based on the AASL Standards with measurable objectives. Maybe we can brainstorm with Zoom? If others want to join in and share ideas, I would be happy to facilitate the Zoom session.I'm not in a library now, but I do write lesson plans based on the standards, and I love talking shop with librarians.
Maureen SchlosserAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Blog: Library Lessons With Books and KnowledgeQuest