[CASL-L] CLC Membership Drive - Is on its way.

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 12:07:19 PDT 2021

Hi School Librarians,

Connecticut Library Consortium's (CLC) Membership Drive is underway. Your district/school will be receiving a membership renewal reminder via snail mail and email soon. Please be on the lookout for it the week of November 15th.

Not a member of CLC but are interested in joining? Please check out the links below and contact me with any questions. Dues start at $130.00 and max out at $660.00 for districts. Dues are based on enrollment figures published on ESight. Membership runs on a calendar year (JAN 1 - DEC 31). We currently have 57 contracts ranging from books, non-print media, supplies & makerspaces, furniture, and eResources. CLC is not just savings for the library but savings for teachers across the subject areas.

CLC’s Membership Page:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/membership

CLC’s School Library Page:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/SchoolLibraries

CLC Digital Co-op

CLC is now enrolling subscribers for January 2022!

Enroll by December 10, 2021 (extended)

Collection access begins January 10, 2022

More information at:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/digitalcoop

Community Collaborative

Topic: Perspectives on EDI Across the State

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

3:30 - 4:30 pm

More information and registration link:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1569011&group=

Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457