[CASL-L] Fwd: The CT State Board of Ed has the AASL Frameworks on their agenda!

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Thu Nov 4 16:02:01 PDT 2021

Please excuse duplication

I heard from my contact at Dept. of Ed today, she noted that emails are
coming in but they don't have *PUBLIC PARTICIPATION in the subject line.*

IF YOU SENT AN EMAIL AND DID NOT PUT THIS IN THE SUBJECT, PLEASE RESEND
YOUR EMAIL ADDING *"Public Participation" to the subject line.*

*This was included in my original email:*

All emails submitted to the CSDE at SDE.StateBoard at ct.gov for public
participation will be shared with Board members and will be posted on the
CSDE website. If you intend for your email to be *considered public
participation, please identify so in the subject of the email.*

Barbara

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in