[CASL-L] Library furniture vendors

Christine Smey Zeiser christine.smey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 05:35:52 PDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I am looking to purchase one or two comfy reading chairs for my library,
but I’m not crazy about anything I’m seeing on Demco or The Library Store,
where the focus seems to be on modular seating and seating options or
chairs without backs. Has anyone purchased a bright cushioned armchair for
their library that they’d be willing to share the product page? Or please
send along your favorite library furniture vendors so that I can browse!
I’m in an elementary school so anything durable is a plus, and anything
south of $1,000 is also a plus.

Thanks!