[CASL-L] Library furniture vendors

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Fri Nov 5 06:31:55 PDT 2021

Hi Christine and all,

Thanks for the opportunity to post about CLC’s furniture discounts! We have contracts with 26 furniture suppliers. They range from full-scale library and educational furniture designers/manufacturers/installers, to specialty/niche manufacturers, to local dealers who sell a variety of product lines right here in CT. Most of them sell armchairs, and they’d be glad to help you find the perfect one.

Here are some resources to explore:

  *   https://www.ctlibrarians.org/furniture - use the drop-down menu at the bottom to start exploring vendors
  *   Furniture “Quick Guide” - https://www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/products/furniture/furniturequickguide.pdf - overview of all 26 suppliers
  *   For our full guide with pricing/discount levels, CLC members can log in to this page: https://www.ctlibrarians.org/bidcontracts

Julie Yulo-Medeiros, CLC’s wonderful Member Relations Manager for schools, is out today (Friday) but if you reach out to her next week she’d be glad to help you get started: jyulo at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:jyulo at ctlibrarians.org>, 860.740.3042.

Happy shopping!

Christine Sarrazin (she/her/hers)
Coordinator, Marketing & Communications
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:
860.740.3047 (direct), 860.344.8777 (office)
a:
234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w:
ctlibrarians.org<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/>  e: csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org>
[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]
[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>