[CASL-L] book recommendations historical hi/low

Leslie Poulos l_poulos at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 06:16:55 PDT 2021

Hi Kim:
How about the Ranger in Time series by Kate Messner?
Or check out Saddleback  yesterday's voices high/low (can sort by Lexile) series?

|  |
Saddleback Educational Publishing | Hi-Lo Books™

The largest Hi-Lo Book (high-interest, low-readability) publisher providing custom Hi-Lo Solutions for students ...

Capstone has historical fiction as well that is hi/low.
And--not historical fiction--but for other hi/low (fantasy/mystery) there are the HIP books

Leslie Poulos l_poulos at yahoo.com(Silas Deane MS Wethersfield)