[CASL-L] Epic's Time Change

Gail Nelson gwnelson100 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:05:14 PST 2021

Hi Janice,

Thank you so much for bringing this issue forward to Epic.  I have heard
from other school librarian's who have been negatively impacted by their
time change.  I am hopeful they will revert to their former times.  Epic is
a truly amazing resource.  I have often thought about sending a shout-out
of appreciation for assembling this wonderful and ever growing collection
of books.  It is unfortunate that the first feedback I am bringing to their
attention is a complaint.  It is really just a measure of how much I value
this resource. Thank you for being part of the Epic team!!

Gail