[CASL-L] book recommendations, again

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Wed Oct 13 10:06:52 PDT 2021

Hello-
Our school's sunshine club purchases books for our library in memory of
family members who have passed away. We try to purchase a book that is
related to some of their interests. So far, I've had good luck finding
titles. This particular one has stumped me.

Can anyone think of a book that would go with the following description? It
has to be for grades 6-8.

This came from the Google Form we use:
She loved her children and grandchildren, worked at Wallingford Electric
Division for 30+ years, was a realtor and worked at a bank before that. Was
Miss Wallingford and runner up for Miss Connecticut.

Thank you!

Kim Musket
School Librarian
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading:
Wink by Rob Harrell
*Quidditch Through the Ages *by J.K. Rowling and illustrated by Emily
Gravett

Current listening to:
*Pet *by Akwaeke Emezi

Recently finished:
*Marcus Vega Doesn't Speak Spanish *by Pablo Cartaya
*You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P! *by Alex Gino
*Genesis Begins Again *by Alicia D. Williams
*Emmy in the Key of Code *by Aimee Lucido
*The Shattered Castle *by Jennifer A. Nielsen
*The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise *by Dan Gemeinhart
*Good Enough *by Jen Petro-Roy